About the Programme
India and the Indian Economy are undergoing a Cultural Shift. The attitudes, mindset, and orientation of the younger generation are slowly but surely shifting from jobs to an enterprise. As an important step to catalyse a cultural shift in youth for entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has instituted the National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA) to recognise and honor outstanding young first generation Entrepreneurs and their Ecosystem Builders for their outstanding contribution in entrepreneurship development.
Rules for Participating in NEA 2019
Following rules will be strictly followed:
- All Support Agency(s), Lead Partner, Regional Partners, will sign (physically or digitally), a non-disclosure agreement with the MSDE.
- Participation in the National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019 is voluntary.
- Nominations for the NEA 2019 awards will be invited by self-nominations apart from nominations
- The Core Committee Institutions are not eligible to nominate candidates for the awards.
- Only nominations that are submitted within the cut-off time for nomination as per the NEA announcement and meet all eligibility requirements will be considered for National Entrepreneurship Awards. Any late nominations will not be considered.
- The decisions of the Jury and the implementation committee will be final and binding.
- Finalists may be subject to a legal due diligence review by our Implementing Partners. If the individual/organization refuse to such a request, MSDE holds the right to select the Jury's next highest score outcome to receive the benefits and/or Award.